Our people are our greatest strength. India cannot realise its demographic dividend without its citizens being healthy. This government resolutely believes in realising the full potential of our people and has therefore made health a national priority.
brief description of project
National Health Authority (hereinafter referred to as “NHA”) is constituted with an objective of providing overall vision and stewardship for design, roll-out, implementation and management of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (ABPM-JAY) in alliance with state governments. The world’s largest healthcare scheme Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (“AB PM-JAY/ Scheme”) was launched on September 23, 2018 by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Since its launch, AB PM-JAY is serving thousands of poor and vulnerable familie’s everyday across the country. PM-JAY provides a cover of up to Rs. 5, 00,000 (Indian Rupees Five Lakhs) per family per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
The scheme covers 10.74 crore poor, deprived rural families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) and identified occupational categories of urban workers’ families as per the latest Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) data (approx. 50 crore beneficiaries). The scheme is targeting out-of-pocket expenditure emerging from those catastrophic health episodes that push families into dire poverty.
- Medical examination, treatment and consultation
- Pre – hospitalization
- Medicine and medical consumables
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
- Medical implantation services (where necessary)
- Accommodation benefits
- Food services
- Complications arising during treatment
- Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days
- Desktop Computer/Laptop with good configuration and at least
1 (One) Mbps internet connectivity per user.
- Web Browser like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet
Explorer installed on Desktop computer should be of the latest version.
For e.g Mozilla Firefox version 38 and above, Google Chrome version 52
and above and Internet Explorer version 10 and above
- Colour Printer ( Mandatory)
- Scanner (Mandatory)
- Biometric device (as per list approved list of UIDAI)
- Lamination machine