KIOSK BANKING PROJECT
To earn profits, it is not always necessary for business to be located in the city’s commercial hub or in the heart of any flourishing market. Business can be started from remote areas, inaccessible villages or from far-flung places throughout India. A unique idea can take business to new heights like starting a Kiosk banking business. Yes, it is truly a unique business idea that can also become a regular source of income for people living in remote areas or villages that are far from towns and cities.
Eligibility to start Kiosk Banking Business
- Individuals, shopkeepers, retailers, small business owners can start Kiosk Banking Business
- Age Criteria: Applicant should be minimum 18 years of age
- Educational Qualifications: At least XII passed
- Required space: Area of 100-200 Sq. ft.
- Availability of computer, printer and Internet services
- Shop owners already managing Customer Service Point (CSP) can start Kiosk Banking business
- Business entity should be a registered MSME under Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MoMSME)
Respective bank shall provide the Kiosk Banking business owner with a machine that shall help in taking the fingerprints of new applicants. Bank shall also provide related software to be installed in the computer for customer’s registration purposes. Bank shall set commission-based profits for business owner starting Kiosk business in any particular area approved by the bank.