Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
WHAT IS PMKVY?
Approved for another four years (2016-2020) to benefit 10 million youth Allocated Budget 12,000 Crores
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) implemented by National Skill Development Corporation. The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
PMKVY 3.0 New Guidelines
Important view of PMKVY Franchise
Unlike the previous time of the scheme that was for FY 2015-16, the new time is for 4 years (2020-24). The increased duration will help uninterrupted and continuous implementation of the scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. This move will batter affect the outcome and the overall impact on skill development and employment ecosystem in the nation.
The new period will have a target of skill development of 1 Corer. This target is more than 4 times the target of the inaugural phase of PMKVY. One of the largest skill development programs and technology programs globally. Out of the total target of 1 crore,75 lakh will be new skilling and 25 lack will be for Recognition of Prior Learning(RPL).under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
For PMKVY scheme the Government has allocated an amount of Rs.12000 Crore towards the next part of the scheme. It started highlights the importance and priority Government is giving for resource collection for the success of Skill India Mission by PM Narendra Modi. This will further increase the Country’s position in becoming the Skill Capital of the World. India is Noted Skill Hub in the World.
To ensure the project-wide and equitable coverage, the scheme has special regulation for residential training for the Poor and The People with Disability known as PWD, North Eastern Region is known as, North East Like Jammu and Kashmir & Ken region, Andaman, Nicobar, Lakshadweep, Assam, West Bengal and Left Wing Extremism knew as LWE affected areas.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (Model Skills Centers) will be located in each district of India to ensure including and to make skill development more vanity The collection of residential training component to PMKVY will encourage nomination candidate, and completion of training centers and will give the more-needed support to special areas and special groups special staff member for batter skill development of the Indian youth. The Scheme has covered all of India. but mostly focused in northeast especially.
The implementation of the scheme has been entrusted to National Skill Development Corporation known as NSDC. State Governments and State Skill Development target known as SSDM will also be involved in the execution of one-fourth of both the financial and social targets all these schemes under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
PMKVY is assumed for next four years (2016-2020) to benefit 10 million youth in the Indian nation, Allocated Budget 12,000 Crores. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship known as MSDE. The part of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry technology and skill development training and technology knowledge that will help them in securing a better future Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will and certified will also be assessed under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) in PMKVY Scheme.
The Scheme, totally aligned to the common ideal as notified earlier, would move to pass depending on model training gives and assessing bodies in analogy to the Common ideal semblance of the training and assessment cost The Government gives Financial Support to Trainees will be given in the form of travel allowance, boarding and lodging costs, Post Placement Support would be given directly to the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit transfer (DBT) under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Disbursement of course Cost to Training Partners will be attached to Aadhar and Biometrics for Battery targeting. Skill Training would be done based on industry-led standards to allow to the National Skill Qualification Framework known as NSQF.
Evaluation based on elements related to the TC (Weightage – 60%)
This segment will focus on the parameter specific to the TC and the proposal of the TP will be evaluated on the parameters proposed by the TP for a particular TC. The broad parameters are Existing Infrastructure, TC Credibility, proposed training in underserved districts, priority job roles and others. The parameters have been detailed out in Part B of the table below. The weight age of this parameter is 60 points on the base of total 100 points. This score will be variable for a TP across different state projects that the TP has applied.
Existing Infrastructure of the TC (Weightage – 10)
Existing Infrastructure of the TC would be given weight age. Additionally, the existence of SMART accredited and affiliated Training Centres has been given importance in the scoring matrix. The weight age of this parameter is 10 points from a total of 100 points.
The credibility of the TC (Weightage – 10)
The credibility of the TC will be given special focus. This parameter includes factors such as Ranking at/endorsement by government bodies, and Recommendations from MPs/MLAs/DMs.The weight age of credibility parameters is 10 points from a total 100 points.
Proposal Quality (Weightage – 40)
The proposal quality will be given a weight age based on the parameters such as the location of TCs (in underserved and aspirational districts), proposed target population (women, Transgender, and others) to be trained, and proposed number of placed candidates. The weight age of this parameter is 40 points from a total of 100 points.
Some Rules For the center of PMKVY:
- The Caliber of separate washroom facility for male and female trainees.
- calibers of safe/clean drinking water facility
- Training centers are neat and clean.
- Facilities of health and safety.
- Facilities of drinking clean water.
- Facilities of AEBAS
- The caliber of NSQF aligned training material (For each Job Role)
- The caliber of Equipment/ Tools/ Machinery in Lab (For each Job Role)
Type of Building
- The caliber of CCTV cameras in Training Center.
- The caliber of pantry, lifting and parking facilities.
- The caliber of ramps, Lifts, and toilets for differently-abled people Proximity to Public Transport System i.e. Bus Stand, Metro Station.
- The caliber of overhead projectors.
- The caliber of Air-Conditioning in all classrooms.
- The caliber of Internet Connectivity.
- The caliber of Power Backup.
- The caliber of Library Facility.
- The Caliber of good staff.
The Point of Major PMKVY
This scheme based on skill development training for the Indian youth of a nation. The first time biometric attendance is mandatory in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. In PMKVY first level franchise are allow. PMKVY is not given any franchise in another training center. Most important feature of PMKVY 30% advance in total fee.PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) on 15th July 2015. Comes with the scheme of “Skill India” which was launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. The PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Scheme) was started to help the youth in India with different skills, for example, communication knowledge skill knowledge. The enrolled people are motivated by giving monetary rewards to raise them and providing them with quality training. The scheme (pmkvy) also moves to raise the employment rate from 4.9% in 2014. PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been strictly implemented in all states like Jharkhand to make the X/XII dropouts skilled and employable.
Skills imparted according to the current job requirements by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) by Pradhan Mantri Koshal Vikas Yojana. Now in the present time, about 430 job roles are being catered by the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) in all states.
About PMKVY 3.0 franchise:
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana franchise & Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas yojana 3.0 franchise all details gives on the website. our total 300+ approx center are running in this time
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana in Port Blair , Andhra Pradesh , Arunachal Pradesh , Assam , Bihar , Chandigarh ,Chhattisgarh ,Dadra and Nagar Haveli ,Daman and Diu ,Delhi , Goa , Gujarat , Haryana , Himachal Pradesh , Jammu and Kashmir , Jharkhand , Karnataka , Kerala , Lakshadweep , Madhya Pradesh , Maharashtra , Manipur ,Meghalaya , Mizoram , Nagaland , Odisha , Puducherry ,Punjab ,Rajasthan , Sikkim , Tamil Nadu ,Telangana , Tripura , Uttar Pradesh , Uttarakhand , West Bengal
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna 3.0 Guidelines:
- (2016-2020) PMKVY guidelines.
- These guidelines for Affiliation & continuous monitoring of the centers for skill development.
- Branding guidelines and communication guidelines.
- The Final list of pmkvy-3 job rules.
- Lab detail and classroom detail.
- Trainer profile lab.
- SSC and job role-wise trainer qualification criteria.
- SSC and job-list role-wise equipment list.
- Commons ideal of skill development training in India.
Affiliation PMKVY Training Center Registration
- Training Center connection is granted on the ultimate job roles.
- Training Center pays a connection fee for each job role.
- raining Center who apply online connection request is forwarded to the SSC (sector skill councils).
- Training Center has performed Standards Metrics.
- NSDC has been allocating targets under all three format of the training component of the scheme to accredited and affiliated training centers as per the PMKVY guidelines
- One stop web-based solution for Center Accreditation, Affiliation and Continuous Monitoring (smartnsdc.org) with self-accreditation and third part inspection for centers under the scheme
- Fully online Aadhar Enabled MIS (SDMS) for candidate lifecycle management with all stakeholder activity tracked online as well as online payments to all stakeholders
- Continuous monitoring and performance evaluation of the Training Centres
Key considerations while designing the proposals:
The Applicant TPs in all categories will be able to propose training based on their past skilling experience and the training infrastructure available with them. The applicant TPs will be only allowed to propose training in existing centers. Please note, no TP will be allowed to propose a center which is yet to be set up. The center for which application is being made may or may not be accredited and affiliated through SMART at the time of application.
The TPs can propose the total target percenter in accordance with the capacity of each center. In case of SMART accredited centers, the capacity will be calculated as per the SMART portal. In case of the center not on SMART portal, the capacity of TP to train candidates will be calculated as per the following assumptions.
For the centers owned by applicant TPs that are accredited and affiliated as per SMART portal, the data (including star rating, job roles, and area) will be fetched from SMART portal and the capacity will be calculated accordingly. For the centers not present on SMART, the TP will have to submit the details of the Center along with a self-declaration about the ownership and infrastructure as per Center accreditation and affiliation guidelines. Post the allocation of targets, the TPs will be able to start training in proposed centers only after successful accreditation and affiliation of each training center and obtaining the 5-star rating in accordance with the center accreditation or affiliation guidelines. In case of Special areas, as defined in common norms, centers obtaining 4 or 3-star rating will also be considered acceptable. The centers less than 3000 sq. ft will not be considered for scoring as well as proposing training. However, in case of Special Areas, centers with an area of more than 1500 sq. ft will also be permitted to run training but will not be considered for the purpose of training.
Quarters of PMKVY Scheme:
- The TC eligibility and inspection agency is to share approved job role-wise requested capacity v/s actual capacity same for all the approved centers.
- New targets to be a divide in the ﬁrst half of the month on SDMS only to the affiliated and accredited TCs (exceptions in special areas or underserved geographies).
- Centers affiliated within the ﬁrst- fortnight of the quarter will be accounted in the same quarter, in15 days else in the subsequent quarter.
- Any training center that undergoes ﬁrst- time accreditation and affiliation or re-accreditation and re-affiliation shall be allocated targets in under the PMKVY scheme.
Who has the dream of owning and operating their own computer education training center under PMKVY scheme? In fact, computer education franchise is successful and PMKVY franchise poised for more growth in future in all field in entrepreneurship?. Computer education franchise is a fast-growing franchising sector, and more entrepreneurs are planning part of this make a noise industry. The pmkvy franchise has many advantages, many helpful including supports from the company in finding a location, management, marketing, staff member and training your employees in the PMKVY training center.